Saturday, September 4, 2010

IT ALL STARTED WHEN...



I (like many others) got into the honda scene after watching Fast & The Furious , in the beggining (as much as I hate to admit it)I was a super ricer, I would plot out how I was going to make my first honda into something that looked like an airplane lol. So big metal wing , 6in body kits, and decals along the sides, the whole nine yards. Anyways I had 1400$ saved up throughout my life for a car , my aunt had a black 1996 ek coupe that had been sitting outside her house for a year
and a half, i asked to buy it from her about 3 times over 6 months and everytime she
said no, but one day a month or so before my 16th bday my aunt called me and
said," if your really trying to get the car you can have it for 800$ And u have
to get your licience first." I was super excited and instantly responded that it
was a deal. Now i was siked and really really interested in the honda scene,
I started to make friends that had acuras and hondas and started telling them
about my honda dream as i now call it, they told me that i was rice, but it was
ok and i would learn what the difference was between clean and rice, i was
confused but accepted the concept of what i had thought was cool to be "rice".
As the time passed and i started joining forums and seeing more and more hondas
i realized wow i cant believe that i thought those airplanes that ricers call civics were cool.
No offense to people that like this type of car but this is my honda dream not yours so...
Ha , I got my car from my aunt , cleaned it inside and out including engine. The car had mold underneath
the carpet so i decided to gut the car, took out the carpets back seat and
everything from the trunk,
 then scrubed every surface with bleachwater and a big toothbrush type utensal, i started to save my money up 
, ended up getting a si front lip new bumpers and fenders, and was saving up for a swap
, but  unfortunaly i also recieved tickets and had my licience suspended, so one day 
i was driving along with a friend in auburn and i get pulled over, my car ends up
  impounded and i have to walk home 8 miles in flip flops and shorts at 6 in the morning my honda dream was damaged ,
 especially because i never got my 
back and it was sold in an auction :( sad day. this was the first obsticle 
 in my civic dream and wouldnt be the last, but jus because i was down didnt mean  
that i was out or that i would give up,

 more to  come tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment