Sunday, September 5, 2010

SO I DECIDED...

I decided to start saving up my money in order to get an EG hatch with a swap in it. I eventually saved up enough to get a B18B1 motor with (136k miles) and Transmission from a B18b1, and had just recieved 400$ for my birthday and everything was looking good to me. My friend had his car EG hatch stolen and his B18b1 engine had a nockin rod , he said he would sell me the shell for 400$ for everything except motor and transmission, which would have saved me alot of money because i wouldnt have to buy mounts or the wiring harness, and would have been a plug and play. The only problem was that he couldnt sell it untill the state patrol came and looked at the car because of the theft which was scheduled for four weeks from then. In the mean time i went to visit family in eastern Washington and while i was gone someone broke into my house and stole all of the money i had been saving up to get the shell, so now i have an engine and transmission in my room just posted, this was the second time that the universe tryed to stop me from obtaining my honda dream, but i wouldn't let it keep me down once again,,
more to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment